Saturday, July 3

RANT

WARNING

this is a complaint post.









I know I'm supposed to study but I'm not doing it.I just can't.

Ugh,its so sickening when I promised myself to study duirng my June holidays but ended up rotting my days away.It's really irritating when Marine comes into the study room,meowing away as though she's some sort of queen demanding attention.I can't stand repeated noises,especially one that has the same frequency pitch as babies.I absolutely hate hate HATE non-stop crying babies,just feel like throwing them off the building or smth.Then,the cat will then hop onto the table and dump her big butt on my papers.so argh!

Anyway,this is just an excuse for not studying.I admit its my own fault as well,I can't focus even if I managed to settle down.Morning is okay,its the afternoon and night times that are not okay.The humidty during noon  just make me so soo sleepy,especially after lunch.Oh man,I keep telling myself to take a short 15mins nap and it becomes a 4 hour nap instead....It happens everyday.Woah,I just realised night is worser.loads of distractions.Dad watches football(I can hear the MCs talking nonsense on TV,comical.),Mum watches noose playbacks on the laptop(can't resist Laticia the maid,she's great btw) and Marine and her fat body on the study desk.

I'm so screwed for my exam papers.I'm already picturing the meet-the-parents session with Mrs Tay.

"So Beryl,what have you done during your holidays?Look at your results,especially chem and your're just 3 months away from your A'levels!What do you have to say?!"

"Uh,I didn't study..."




Ka-pow.so dead.

I think Mrs Tay would have totally given up on me.I bet my mother would have transformed into a level 10 demon when we reach home.

Sometimes,I just don't get why we have to study so hard.Yeah yeah,to get good grades in order to have a good job with good pay and have a good future ahead but I'm so sick of this reason.I don't get why those westerners don't need to study twice as hard as us and still able to have well paid high job positions.If studying hard by 10 times = good grades = good job,I don't see why majority of the Singaporeans are still not earning as much as the ang-mohs.In addition,the ang-mohs actually love their own jobs while most of us are doing it for the money.Also,I don't see how the subjects that we are learning actually applies to our own jobs in the future.Wth,how do we use bionomials in our jobs,I doubt an accountant would even need to use that.You tell me that H2 geography helps if I were to become a geographer,I tell you that lessons are so classroom based that I can't tell graphite from limestone,out in the wild.

This sucks man.Like my grandmother said,go be an actress on TV and earn BIG bucks just by acting.easy money,easy fame.

Okay,enough ranting for now.I can totally wirte a GP essay for this,just that I would fail the paper by not meeting the requirements of discussing both sides.lol.

No comments: